Thursday, December 23, 2010

Surrogacy update

So Michael and I went to Dr. Kaplan's office for a consultation on the surrogacy process. We have made two attempts with no success. There is one frozen embryo left and the question is what to do. It was interesting. Dr. Kaplan said that about 80% of the time the problem is with the egg. Since this donor has no track record, it may be better to go with a new donor who has had a positive resultant pregnancy. So I think Christmas day we will be going through the donor registries and finding possible new donors. Dr. Kaplan said he had no problems with he current surrogate- that her uterine lining seemed fine. I'm kinda glad about that because I like the surrogate.
Ok. My stop is approaching so need to jump off the L.

No comments:

Post a Comment