Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Xmas to me

So last night Michael took me on a surprise date. He picked me up at 5:30 and we drove out to Glen Ellyn. On the way he told me it was something I had never done before. I said I couldn't figure out what it was. I guessed midnight horseback riding but I knew that was wrong because we had to dress up. Michael said it wasn't that but it could be done on horseback. Of course my brain filled up with dirty thoughts on that one! We arrived at the McAninch performing arts center. He was taking me to see Nutcracker! What an absolute sweet guy. It's true- 38 years old and had never seen Nutcracker. I loved it. Now I want to see like the whole lavish production considering how good this one was.
Today is he seven month anniversary of our first date. Things are going good. I still think I may be a little overly affectionate for Michael's taste. Tough titties. We can slow down the making out in a couple years. TMI? Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment