Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disappointing news

The implantation didn't work again! It totally sucks. I expected Michael to be more sad but he said he actually felt more angry than anything. But he didn't really know where the rational focus of his anger should be. The universe at large I guess. Now there is one egg left. The doctor gives it a one in four chance of taking. This exciting road is now just feeling cruel and futile. Why it didn't work, no one can say. And for Michael to come through this whole process empty-handed is hard to swallow. Oh, that one little egg that could....

We leave tomorrow for San Diego. This should be a fun trip. It is snowing today, so all the more reason to leave town :)

Michael wrote on my Facebook that he loves me so much. That means a lot to me because he's not so expressive. I'm glad he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment